Terms of Reference -Rowing & Admin Committee Secretary
- Act as a member of the Rowing Committee and Administration Committee.
- Attend and keep a record of both Committee’s regular (quarterly) meetings by taking and publishing minutes.
- Collate, file, and distribute all documentation relating to the activities of the Rowing Committee and Administration Committee.
- Be accountable for the taking of minutes at all Rowing Committee and Administration Committee meetings, the BGRC AGM, and any other meetings as asked by the Chair(s) or Board of Directors.
- Monitor and manage mailbox, forwarding any incoming communications and reports to the appropriate Club Officers.
- Book appropriate venues for meetings and inform all members of dates and times.
- Assist the Chair(s) of the Committees in putting together and distributing agendas.
- Request and collate reports from the members/officers of both Committees and distribution of these to members in advance of meeting dates.
- Inform the Webmaster & Communications Officer of any relevant dates to add to the Club calendar.
- The Admin & Rowing Meetings Secretary is a member of the Rowing and Administration Committees and is accountable to the Chair(s).
- To maintain and update Rowing and Administration Committee records, communicate relevant reports and dates to the Webmaster and Communications Officer for circulating to the membership.